If you would like to contribute and help me produce more useful content, you can follow any of the links below to our affiliate partners. You will never pay more by using these links than you would by visiting them directly, and in return for your business, they pay me a small commission.
How does it work?
When you follow one of the affiliate links below, they track any purchases that you make and credit them to me. After a confirmation period, usually 30 days, your purchase is verified, and a commission is paid into my account. In the case of hotel and attraction bookings, it is often 30 days after the date of your stay or attraction visit. If you cancel a booking or return an item, then I don’t get any commission.
If you use any of these websites regularly, you can bookmark this site. Whenever you need to make a purchase or booking, just visit this page, and then click on the merchant you wish to use. That way, you will help me out all the time, and it won’t cost you any more than what you are already paying to buy the product or make the booking! This will also mean that whenever I add new affiliates, you can access them here straight away.
To help make it easier for you to find the merchant you are looking for, I’ve separated them into categories. To be as transparent as possible, I’ve also indicated what their commission payout is.
- HotelsCombined: I get a few cents each time you click through to a booking site from their search results.
- Agoda: 4% commission on booking value.
- Booking.com: 25% of Booking.com’s commission.
- Trip.com (Ctrip): 5% of hotel booking value (also 1% of flight booking value).
- AirBnB Guests: Sign up for AirBnB via my referral link and you’ll get AUD $55 in credit towards your first booking. Once you complete your first stay of AUD $110 or more, I get AUD $25.
- AirBnB Hosts: If you are thinking about hosting an AirBnB, sign up via this link and I get USD $200 after your first completed reservation worth USD $100 or more.
- KKDay: 35% of KKDay Margin
- Klook: 2-5% of revenue
- Viator by TripAdvisor: 4% commission
- Weekend in Italy: 10% commission
- TourRadar: 5% commission
- P&O Cruises: 4% commission
- Skyscanner: 50% of Skyscanner’s commission on bookings from Australian and New Zealand IP addresses (averaging around USD $0.45 per booking)
- Trip.com (Ctrip): 1% of flight booking value (also 5% of hotel booking value).
- CheapFlights Australia
- DriveMyCar: $20 per booking
- Car Next Door: $20 per new borrower sign up & $70 per new car owner sign up.
- AutoEurope Rental Car Comparison Search: 3-5% commission
- AutoEurope French Canada: 3-5% commission
Services and Equipment
- Surfroam Travel Sim Cards: 10% commission on new customers
- Ovo Mobile Australia: 50 Ovo points per referral (worth $5) and you get 50 Ovo points (worth $5) when you sign up.
- Points.Com: Variable.
- eBay Australia: 50% of eBay’s sale fees (must order within 24 hours of clicking this link)
- eBay USA: 50% of eBay’s sale fees (must order within 24 hours of clicking this link)
- Amazon Australia: 1-10% commission depending on category
- Amazon USA: 1-10% commission depending on category
- Amazon UK: 1-10% commission depending on category
- Amazon Japan: 1-10% commission depending on category
- AliExpress: Variable depending on category and promo
Music, Movies, TV, Games, App Stores
- iTunes: including music, movie, tv and app purchases – 7% commission
- OzGameShop: 5% commission
- Camera House: 4% commission
Shoes and Apparel
- Skechers Shoes: 10% commission
- The Athletes Foot: 10% commission
- Raiz Invest: $2.50 per new signup
- BrickX: $25 per new signup if they deposit $75 in 30 days and hold more than $250 worth of bricks by their 90th day of membership.
- Backblaze Personal: 10% commission
- Backblaze Business: 10% commission
- Rackspace: $50 per new signup
- DreamHost: Up to $120 per new signup
- HostGator: $50 per new signup
- DreamHost: Up to $120 per new signup
- Cloudways: $30 per new signup plus 7% of ongoing spend
- Kinsta: Variable signup bonus plus 10% of ongoing spend
Website and Marketing Tools
- ECWID E-Commerce: 20% of your subscription payment
- TubeBuddy: 30% of your subscription payment
- Sumo: 30% of your subscription payment
- ThemeForest: 30% of your first purchase
- Picfair stock photography: 50% of Picfair revenue from your purchase
- Thirsty Affiliates: 30% of purchase amount
- WPMU Dev: Points towards free months
- Evernote – You get 1 month free of premium on signup, I get points towards my own premium subscription.
- AppSumo – I get $10 in AppSumo Credit when you make your first purchase.
- Minergate– I get 30% of the mining fee that you pay to Minergate for each reward block you receive.
Freight and Shipping
- Transdirect – You get 20% off and I get 20% off