Tag: 240v


What power converter do you need when travelling from Australia to Japan?

This is an important question and can actually be a bit confusing because, in Australia, all our power outlets have a ground even if the appliance doesn’t use it. In Japan though, there are actually two kinds of electrical outlet: grounded and non-grounded. The grounded outlet can accept both grounded and non-grounded appliances. The non-grounded

Read More »
en_AUEnglish (Australia)
es_ESEspañol ja日本語 zh_CN简体中文 en_AUEnglish (Australia)